I'm Moving Over
I've had this blog set up for quite a while, but never did anything with it. I've been using a Wordpress format for a couple of years, but it doesn't have as many choices for layout, so..here I am. Since we live so far away from family and friends, online communication has become more vital to staying in touch with those I care about. So..let's keep in touch.
1 comment:
I miss seeing you at various gospel meetings/ladies' days. I am always so happy to hear from you and the family -especially when the news is full of good things God has blessed you with way on the other side of the world... It is good to hear how the work is progressing there. But I often wonder how you can do it growing up in such a 'convenient' area and now conveniences are few and far between! As always - you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment