On the menu:
Quiche
Crepes with blueberry filling, topped with cream and strawberries
Fruit salad
Hash browns
Fresh squeezed orange juice
Milk
Keep in mind that it's just generally more of a challenge here to put together such a beautiful meal. (Some ingredients, for instance, cannot be purchased here, and so we've been saving them for a special occasion).
Before breakfast Jacob went down the road and picked some wild flowers for the table centerpiece. All of the kids had prepared a personal card/note which expressed their love and appreciation for me. As we were finishing up our breakfast, Lindsey disappeared for a few minutes and came back with her computer. Julia and Lee had prepared a video to wish me Happy Mother's Day and sent it to Lindsey to play for me at the appropriate time. It was definitely unique. ;)
How could I not feel loved? Thank you so much, Lindsey, Luke, Jacob, Julia and Lee - for making this a very special Mother's Day. Love you!
2 comments:
Wow! Linz did a great job!!! I'm super impressed - especially cause I know how much work had to go into all that. Yes, you are VERY loved. Thanks to Linz for being our courier! xoxo :)
What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful mother! I love you so much, and your sweet family too. Your wonderful kiddos are a reflection of you, their mama!
xo
~Debbie
Post a Comment